South African Head Office
57 Swarthout Street, Doringkloof, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa, 0157
From within South Africa: (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709022
From outside South Africa: (0027) 12 6709010 or (0027) 12 6709022
Office Hours Monday to Friday 9:00 to 15:00
Official South African Document Retrieval, Authentication and Legalisation Specialists
Sometimes original documents are needed to obtain Visa, Work Permits etc. It is for example not always wise to part with these documents especially were is the risk lost and /or damage. In these instances it is sometimes not only advisable but a requirement that a Notary Copy must be obtained.
Notaries in South Africa are Qualified attorneys whom also qualify as Notary Publics and is registered as such at a Specific High Court.
A notary copy does in no way legalises or confirms the authenticity of a specific document but only confirms that the document is a true copy, without any alterations , of the original document.
This notarised Copy can be Apostle or Authenticated at the High Court.
Examples of Documents what a Notary Copy is usually made of.
• Unabridged Birth, Marriage or Death certificates.
• Passport or ID
• Free sale certificates
• Sales agreements
1. How to obtain a Notary Copy:
After we have returned the quotation or if we have answered your query satisfactory
1.1. Download and Complete the Client Sheet.
1.2. Courier the following to us:
• Client Sheet
• Requirement List
• Original Documents
• Copy of applicants Id or passport
2.3. On Receipt of the documents we will;
• We will confirm receipt.
• Confirm process and estimated fees.
• We will email you a invoice with with banking payment details.
• On receipt of final payment we will courier the certificates to u.
2. Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
3. Cost Fees and Payment:
Fees will be confirmed but estimated fees are:
• R 645 for the first page and R 245 per page thereafter per document
• Kindly note that Authentication at DIRCO or/and the High Court are excluded from above fees.
• Banking details will be supplied with the invoice.
i) Payment can be done via Bank Transfer
ii) Payment from abroad can also be done via PayPal
• Please note that Courier Fees and Forex fees if paid from outside of South Africa will be added to the account.
OUR NEW COLLECTION SERVICE IN SOUTH AFRICA
• Complete application for Collection
• Make payment of R 180 into the supplied bank account
• Use your initials and surname as reference.
• Scan and email us the application for collection and proof of payment.
• We will arrange for collection the following working day.
Lead times are based on our experience in 85% plus of our applications but cannot be guaranteed